WHISKYdotcoza is a specialist e-tailer based in South Africa where you can buy whisky (and whiskey) on the internet.
At the WHISKYdotcoza shop you can purchase from a range that includes Johnnie Walker, J&B, Ballantine’s, Bell’s, Chivas Regal, Jameson, Bushmills, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Macallan, Highland Park, Bunnahabhain, Balvenie, Lagavullin, Laphroaig, Glenrothes, Jack Daniel’s, Jim Beam, Royal Salute, Maker’s Mark, Woodford Reserve, Michel Couvreur, Buffalo Trace, Benriach, Blanton’s and many others.
WHISKYdotcoza delivers to addresses within the borders of South Africa, with certain exceptions such as defined high-risk and remote areas.
It is our philosophy to reduce delivery costs to their bare minimum in each individual case. Our business model is based on identifying the delivery location and arranging supply from the closest source(s) to that location, within reason. Delivery charges are also calculated factoring in the weight of all products included in an order.
Our delivery costs are as follows:
If the total weight of an order is under 5 Kg:
- R42 per order for Cape Province metropolitan areas, including Cape Town, Peninsula & Winelands, George, East London and Port Elizabeth, and a within reasonable radii thereof.
- R60 for rest of SA metropolitan areas, including Gauteng, Durban, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit and Polokwane and within reasonable radii thereof.
- R100 for all regional areas i.e. the areas not defined above.
- Additional weight (over and above the 5kg base weight) will be charged at R2.50 per kg for Metropolitan areas, and R5.70 per kg for regional areas. As a loose guideline 5kg can constitute a basket of 3-4 average sized bottles.
- The metropolitan fees above will only apply if products ordered can be sourced in the same metropolitan areas. In certain instances therefore orders for collection from smaller suppliers for delivery to smaller metropolitan areas may not qualify for the metropolitan delivery rate.
- An order requiring supply of products from multiple suppliers will incur a R22 delivery premium per additional supplier.
Estimated at within 3 working days after the day on which the order is placed for metropolitan areas. Delivery to areas outside of key metropolitan areas is usually also estimated within 3 working days after the day on which the order is placed, but may be as much as 5 area dependent.
Our courier partners only deliver during business hours to addresses that are permanently manned. We would encourage you to provide a business address wherever possible. If no one is available to receive a delivery, and re-delivery is required, the recipient will be required to either collect from the courier depot or incur a re-delivery fee. In such cases we will leave a calling card with instructions.
WHISKYdotcoza makes every effort to ensure that orders are delivered in suitable protective packaging. Please ensure upon receipt of the product that you verify its good condition before signing for the delivery. WHISKYdotcoza will not be held responsible for claimed irregularities with the condition of the product after delivery has taken place.